Your September Home To Do List is here! It’s almost autumn, which means cooler temps (overly excited), colourful leaves, and making your home comfy-cozy for a season of lounging, relaxing and enjoying.
To help you make the transition into Fall easier, we have created an essential September home to do list for you to follow. Keeping all things in mind from home maintenance, decor and personal care, this list has it all!
Check it out here
- Swap lightweight bedding for flannel sheets
- Set up or improve your kids homework station
- Order firewood if you have a fireplace
- Refresh your wardrobe for Fall
- Stock up on your favourite Fall candle scents
- Schedule furnace maintenance
- Clean and repair leaky faucets
- Clean ceiling fans, light fixtures and vents
- Decorate front porch with some mums
- Test the fire and carbon monoxide detectors
- Find a few new shows to binge
Design Tip: For the perfect Fall curb appeal. Add some colourful Fall blooms and decor to exterior spaces to welcome potential buyers. Some bold mums in colour that pop, a wreath, and a variety of pumpkins can go a long way! Don’t forget to tidy up the yard. Keep fallen leaves blown/removed and clutter off the walkways.
Which one of these are you going to do first? We are all about those front porch mums and fall scented candles!