Brighter days, an optimistic outlook and resilient real estate market activity has seen an increase of homes for sale across most markets. As you’re evaluating options and deciding if you should be part of spring housing market activity, a few questions to ask yourself:
• Have you outgrown the neighbourhood?
• Have lifestyle needs changed?
• Is the commute longer than you’d like?
• Are you remote-working, so able to change home location?
• Is it time to upsize or downsize?
• Are there friends or family you’d like to be closer to?
• Have you already seen your ideal home?
• Wanting a more modernized home without the reno mess?
• Do you want to be closer to the action? Or further from it?
• Is there equity in the property?
If you answered “yes,” let’s talk. Even with Interest rates inching higher, mortgage rates continue to be attractive. Still low rates offer flexibility. Getting started now, means you’re ready when opportunity knocks. Count on our real estate knowledge and smart negotiating. Let’s talk. We are here to help put the pieces of the plan in place.