This charming family home is located in the quaint town of Beeton. Showcasing a beautifully landscaped, fully fenced yard, complete with deck. The main floor boasts hardwood flooring throughout, including the staircase, and updated kitchen with walkout to the rear yard, family room with gas fireplace and 16′ ceilings, powder room, main floor laundry with inside entry to a 2 car garage and a family room/dining room combo. The upper level offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including a master with hardwood floors, walk in closet and 4 piece en suite. The newly finished basement adds additional square footage to this 2000 sqft home. Don’t miss out! This home wont last long!
Have a question?
- Embark on a Journey to Seamless Home Selling: Your Comprehensive Guide with Hearth & Home
- Barrie Real Estate Guide: Pro Tips for Seamless House Hunting and Dream Home Discovery
- Understanding the January 2024 Interest Rate Hold: What It Means for Barrie Homebuyers and Sellers
- Master the Holidays: Appetizers for Stress-Free Hosting
- Unwrapping the Magic: Your Guide to Simcoe County’s Spectacular December 2023 Festivities