CFB Relocation

Are you looking for an approved Real Estate Agent who services CFB Borden & its military personnel.  I am a registered supplier for the Integrated Relocation Program administered by Brookfield Global Relocation Services (Brookfield GRS).  As a IRN/DND approved supplier, I will make you and your search a priority while on your House Hunting Trip (HHT). I am an approved supplier to the DND and RCMP IRP program, officially called Brookfield Global Relocation Services.

Serving the military and assisting them with their military transfers is a privilege and an honour to me. Growing up in a family with two military parents, and many cousins and other family members serving in the military, I am proud to be one of the authorized real estate sales representatives in Borden assisting with Canadian Military relocations to and from CFB Borden. I have extensive knowledge of DND/IRP practices and many years of experience assisting military families. As an Authorized Military Relocation Representative in Borden, my military clients have come to expect quality service from me that begins long before their house hunting trip.

 Since you only have a limited amount of time to search for your home, typically 7 days, I will be sure to make the most of it by showing houses that will suite your needs in areas that are appealing to you.  You can help by having a pre-approval done prior to the search process – this will keep us on budget and focused on the right houses for you!   Your HHT is typically short and therefore can be a stressful event, I will be there to help you every step of the way and do my best to make it as stress free as possible.  In addition, I will provide information on the community you are purchasing in and schools in the district will also be provided.

What should you bring on your HHT?

Photo ID
The Canadian Government requires Realtors to identify any individual buying or selling real estate.  Examples: Drivers License, Passport or Military ID).

Cheque Book
You will need to have a cheque for the deposit on your new home as well as to pay your home inspector and other service suppliers that may require immediate payment.

You will most likely want to take pictures of the house you’ve chosen, to show your family and friends.  The seller’s permission is required but most are very cooperative.

School Registration
If you have school aged children, then you can bring their birth certificates and immunization records and get them registered for school while you’re here.

Financing Documents
Since you may be under short time restraints to get your financing approved, it may be a good idea to bring your employment records, pay stubs and any loan documents with you.  Using a local lender may help speed up the process and if you require a referral to a lender I can put you in touch with a fantastic mortgage broker. If you scan all the documents and email them to yourself, you will have them at close reach without having to travel with them in hand.

If you are moving out of the area, I can help you sell your home and refer you to an IRP/DND supplier in the area you are moving to.  I will sit with you and go over comparable properties in your neighbourhood to help establish current market value and a list price for your current home.  You will work closely with me and receive constant feedback from showings and the local real estate market activities with my unique selling system.

When working with me, I make sure that you are a top priority while I work to get your home sold in the quickest amount of time for the most amount of money – so you can look forward to your next new adventure.

Heather Beauchesne
Sales Representative
RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc., Brokerage