The leaves are changing colour and the days are getting shorter – autumn is officially here! For gardeners, this means it’s time to start preparing for the cold winter months. In this blog post, we will discuss a few Autumn gardening tips that will help you have a successful autumn garden. Keep reading to learn more!
Autumn Gardening Tips to Follow:
1. Mulch your plants to protect them from the cold weather.
2. Add compost or manure to your soil to improve its nutrient content.
3. Prune dead branches and foliage from your plants.
4. Water your plants regularly, especially during the colder months when they will be less likely to rain on their own.
5. Harvest any remaining fruits and vegetables from your garden.
6. Cover any tender plants with a cloth or tarp to protect them from frost damage.
By following these tips, you will be well on your way to having a successful autumn garden! Want more tips, check out this amazing article that breaks down what you need to do by month! Want more home tips? Check out our blog for amazing home and real estate tips!
Do you have any additional tips that you would like to share? Let us know in the comments below.